Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The 2nd Decade of the 21st Century

Greetings humandkind and welcome to my first blog of the 2nd decade in the 21st century on planet Earth.

I have been more than amazed by the amount of love, adventure and opportunity presenting itself and being generated in 2011. There are so many ways that the Universe and me, Dave The Organism, are now living an extraordinary life in unison and alignment. I have released many old ways of being and thinking that were thwarting my growth and evolution.

Awesome news!!! I am now DTO 3.0 and ready to rock!!!

What are your goals for this new decade?

Do they include measurable results so you will know when you get there?

Mine are to help awaken myself and others to the amazing life that we, human Earthlings, and all entities of the Universe have as an opportunity to exist in. One way is to create an album per year in either the world of electronic music and/or acoustic instruments in the rock music realm with Stone Train. Also to create a mega-resource database of information, videos, recipes and more about the power of plant-based health and nutrition.

Lots of love, peace, celebration and creativity for 2011 - 2020 and beyond.

DaveTheOrganism.com

See a recent blog that I was featured in by an awesome photographer friend, Chase Heilman, http://ChaseHeilman.com/blog/ Plus view exciting news about the band Stone Train. http://www.StoneTrain.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment