Friday, December 31, 2010

The Completion of the 1st Decade in the 21st Century

Hello fellow reader of my words!

I began blogging in 2010 in order to document my existence on planet Earth and share information with YOU.  My intent to begin a blog was to express thoughts, feelings, emotions and concepts of existence to the Universe.

Why?

I am a human being that is processing existence in a capacity to have breakthroughs and powerful insights on a daily basis.

My brain matter has expanded greatly in many ways in 2010 thanks to the amazing 7 billion fellow human beings and other entities existing that have provoked my growth and transformation.

I love to spark a shift in perception and understanding for humanity which in turn impacts the entire Universe.  My passion to do this this is because I love it when others spark and light up my brain matter to have new ways of perceiving existence.  It really makes this life an awesome roller coaster ride!!

This last decade from 2000-2010 has been an amazing and memorable experience for me.  I moved to California towards the end of 1999 and so the 21st century has been about transformation, change and growth in many aspects of my life.   Halfway through the decade I chose to consume a plant-based diet and that alone has had a life-altering impact.  (See more about that here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3787053&l=b7d37e16e5&id=742955445)

- I switched jobs from being a school teacher from '99-'07 to being working for a small company from '07-present.  

- Music was and has always been important to me and I chose to put music on the side for a couple years and now I am on fire.  I started producing electronic music in the summer of 2010 and I LOVE IT!

- I met amazing new peeps and the most amazing woman on this planet to spend existence with in peace, love, passion and balance.

- I love to learn and 2010 was a huge year for knowledge acquisition for me.

As the clock ticks down on this December 31st afternoon in 2010, I want to type out how much I love to process existence and connect with other human beings, non-human beings and all entities of the Universe.

I am especially grateful for those who choose this same way of being.   Many others choose to learn along life's journey in a capacity to gather information and challenge others to grow, adapt and evolve.

How amazing that their contribution to my life has continued to spark me into being a more powerful version of myself!!!  Gratitude is my attitude.

Big props go out to Krista, JQ, HoopCharmer and many more!

Let's make it an amazing new decade (2011-2010)

Lots of love, compassion and understanding,
Dave - www.DaveTheOrganism.com - DTO

VIDEO - My default operating system is LOVE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8SeDUhmV8E

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to hear some of your electronica. I DJ'd for quite a while.

    -Huss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Huss,

    2011 will be a big year for me of creating more & more electronic music. I started collaborating with Jonny Quest (http://www.TheRealJQ.com) in 2010 and we created a debut track located at my website - http://www.DTOmusic.com
    It is a chill song and just a start. We created it all in Reason (music software)
    We are called Libra Sun.

    Much more to come...

    ReplyDelete