Friday, May 13, 2011

Love, Light & Aliveness

Having a blog is fun, cool & mind expanding.   It is a way to express whatever is going on in my life in a genuine, real, authentic place.

Today I registered www.LoveLightAliveness.com since I have been gravitating towards BEing these powerful characteristics.

===================================================

Love -   What is love?  Why is there love?  When is there love?   Who loves me?  Who do I love? Do I love myself?  Why is love scary at times?  Why is love so comforting?  

These are just a very small pool of questions in the abundant oceans of love.

This year I have opened up my heart chakra more than ever before in my 36 revolutions around the sun.

It has been a credibly courageous journey to become a "love warrior".   My last name Kemp means warrior in English and therefore it is fitting for me to arrive to a transformative space in my existence to step it up and choose LOVE as my main operating system in all areas.

The main breakthrough was found with my powerfully profound relationship with my existence partner.  Creating intimacy, passion and infinite love with another human being is phenomenal.  Consistently being present, listening, loving, adoring, honoring and cherishing the love of your life is a gift.

Love LOVES Love!


Light - The existence of many life forms is generated by light, by stars, etc.   The main star is our solar system is the Sun.   The Sun's energy shines in order to create what we know as the life on Earth.   The Sun's energy powers the flora and fauna of this planet.  Our human life's energy is brighten by the sun in multiple ways and simply put, without the Sun this blog, these words, this human being that I am and life as we know it would NOT exist.

Sunlight shinning on something allows for our eyes to see clearer, it allows for our minds to understand what is going on and for our skin provide a warm feeling that charges us.    There is data that shows how people that live in sunny places are statistically happier.  For example, Seattle has some of the most dark and rainy days than any other city in the U.S. and they have the highest rate of suicide.

Sunlight and light is important to our existence in many powerful ways.

Just a single light from a candle brightens up a room that was once completely dark.

Being a Light Worker mean that a human being is spreading positive energy, love and healing powers to others.  Being a Light in your own life, for others, the world and Universe is a powerful, noble gift.

Not everyone has light in all areas of their lives, I personally am shedding light in the area of procrastination.   I know that when I can choose to stay in action more then my life will unfold to be more rewarding, fulfilling and powerful.

Shine your light!  Get fired up about living your life powerfully!

Aliveness - Being alive is a gift, a miracle.   My most profound discovery has been connecting how important it is to fuel your organism with nutrient dense, clean foods.

I have been eating a raw plant-based diet for over 120 days now and I have been plant-based since Nov. 2005.   Since I have only eaten flora and not fauna there has been a phenomenal transformation in my overall level of feeling ALIVE!   Why?  Because flora is packed with phytonutrients which has been shown to provide human beings clean energy.  Also many dis-eases and cancers cannot grow in a body where such cleanliness resides.

My vitality, stamina and overall energy is unbelievable to most and actually to me at times.   Especially when I get present to the version of myself that I was before when I used to eat SAD.  (Standard American Diet)

See my before/after photo:



Since going raw, I have been told by lots of human beings that my eyes are more beautiful than ever with more depth, peace and aliveness.



===================================================


  1. This has been my journey as of now and I wish you Love, Light and Aliveness in your existence in our collective journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment