Sunday, April 24, 2011

"Music is my main frequency & love is my main operating system!" - DTO

Hello human being,

Do you enjoy music?

Do you create music?

Do you know music?

Do you have music?

Do you grow music?

World, I am a musical farmer of delicious & nutritious beats.   Yummy!

As an art form, this craft is continually flowing & growing.   The vibrational energies of the Universe are in my mind, body and spirit.  The essence of who I am as DaveTheOrganism - DTO, is a conduit to channel & create frequencies, beats, tones & healing vibrations in the Universe.  

I have been palpably exposed to these vibrations since I was conceived since my mother was playing the piano, singing and playing other artists' music when I was in the womb.

Music is powerful since it is energy exerted into a creation that relays sound waves to human organisms and spreads it throughout time & space to other human organisms in a very powerful way.   Our inner ears are called cochlea and it is shaped as a shell.  

As a child I remember listening to the 'ocean' in a shell.   The interpreted sound created in this space is the beginning music.  At a primal level, it is how the world in which we exist in is registered in this amazing auditory adventure.

Definition -


The inner ear is the innermost part of the vertebrate ear. In mammals, it consists of the bony labyrinth, a system of passages comprising two main functional parts:
The inner ear is found in all vertebrates, with substantial variations in form and function. The inner ear is innervated by the eighth cranial nerve in all vertebrates.


Flowing & Growing in Musical Vibrations.  www.DTOmusic.com



No comments:

Post a Comment