Thursday, December 9, 2010

Becoming Your Optimal Self

"Become what you are being called into becoming from the life force within you." - DTO


There is a primal, instinctual level of human existence that is raw and real to the core of your life force. This life force is constantly and consistently in motion for a human being to take action... to simply become your optimal self. What is brilliant is how when we step into living in alignment with Universal Truth then life transforms into becoming a powerful contribution to others and hence the Universe itself.

Some human beings choose to exist a realm of enlightenment and self-actualization in the journey called life. Some people still do not even know they had a choice in the matter and just follow along with what they have been told to do. To each her own, I say.

I personally have arrived to this place and space through my journey of following what other people, society, religions, businesses, government, deities and other belief systems attempted to convince me of while always attempting to stay in alignment with my energetic PURE LIGHT.

NOW... I am choosing to be grateful for what all influences have contributed to me in order to become and be what is life-enhancing for the Universe as I exist inside my PURE LIGHT.

I can't help it, it's sooo beautiful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCOfJi67I0k

Lots of love. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment