Thursday, December 23, 2010

Life is Powerfully Expressed via Music.

Hello world,

Right now, focus your attention to your ears and listen.

Is there music playing?

More than likely music is playing now since music is ubiquitous.  More than likely you have listened to music in the last 24 hours either actively or passively.

Since I was a tiny little human being, I have been exposed to sounds that were constructed in a form with rythmn and tonality which we all call music.  My mom played piano and sang in the house and my ears are grateful for that.  Plus we had music playing at the house often.  Also, I love Casey Casem's  Top 40 show and taping music onto casette tapes off the radio show.  Ah!  I loved the 80's.

I started playing the piano at a young age and then started up on the drums.  I also dabbled in strumming chords on the guitar and picking up a few instruments here and there.

I love music.  Music is my love.   Music is always there and so friggin' amazing as it comes in all different forms for a variety of emotions to be generated or guided towards a given emotional path.

Example, if I am feeling melancholy, I can choose to listen to fun, cool music which can take me to a another emotional state or I can select music that allows me to bask in the melancholy realms of existence.

Music is so friggin' amazing and I haven't even stratched the surface on how powerful, inspirational & beautiful it is for the human ear drums and entire human organism.

Lots of love.

Listen to my first electronic track I composed and created with JQ.  http://www.DTOmusic.com  Enjoy!





More to come....

Music is my religion.  ( If I had to pick one.)

Here's Stone Train's new promo poster.  Yes!  www.StoneTrain.com


No comments:

Post a Comment